Getting Mentally Tough
HOW CAN YOU GET MENTALLY TOUGH?
- Is your head preventing you from becoming a winner?
- Do you suffer from slumps, choking, psych-outs, runaway emotions, negativity or a lack of confidence?
- Do you perform better in practice than at “crunch time” when it counts the most?
- Do you consistently underachieve in your performance arena?
NOW YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP THE MIND OF A CHAMPION
Most performance problems that athletes and other performers struggle with are not a result of poor conditioning, inadequate coaching or a lack of physical skills or technical ability. Sure, these physical or mechanical factors can sometimes cause sub-par play. However, when the heat of competition is turned up high, the individual performer or team that falls apart most often does so because of mental factors like runaway nervousness, intimidation, poor concentration, negativity, lack of confidence or an inability to let go of mistakes or bad breaks.
Yet how much time do you as an athlete, performer or coach spend on these issues and developing the mind of a champion? If you’re a committed, dedicated performer or coach, then you work too hard and sacrifice too much to let your own or your team’s competitive performance be disrupted by mental errors. Mental toughness techniques are just what you need to get your performance or team back on the fast track!
To realize your full potential as an athlete or performer, you have to start training your mind as well as your body! Just as you develop physical skills and techniques, you must learn to develop these mental skills. What are these so-called mental skills?
- Staying relaxed under pressure, in what I call “good nervous.”
- Focusing on what’s important and letting go of everything else.
- Rebounding from mistakes, bad breaks and failures.
- Handling last minute self-doubts and negative thinking.
- Using mental rehearsal for upcoming performances.
- Motivating yourself by setting personally meaningful and compelling goals.
- Recognizing mental traps and avoiding them.
- Developing self-confidence and a positive, go-for-it attitude.
You can learn to master these skill areas and make them part of your athletic or performance arsenal. Let me help you do this!
Here's what you can do next:
1. I have a huge range of resources including books, workbooks, and audio that you can use to learn more about what mental toughness is really all about, and how to develop it in your own practice. Use the menu on the left to search by all sports, or find your specific sport. In these pages you will find some of the most powerful mental training tools on the market today.
I am deeply committed to providing the highest quality sports performance products and services available anywhere. I stand behind this commitment with a full, money-back guarantee. If you purchase one of my books or CD programs and you’re not completely satisfied, then you can return it to me for a full refund!
3. In addition, I offer a SKYPE consultation service that’s a proven winner! As a “head coach” I’ve helped thousands of athletes and other performers like yourself bust out of slumps, develop confidence, better handle competitive pressure, master negativity & self-doubts and perform to their potential. Just give me a call at (413) 549-1085 and we'll start the conversation.
Who should use my peak performance and mental toughness training programs?
Coaches, athletes (ages 9 and up), teams and parents of competitive athletes who want to do everything they can to help their child reach his/her athletic goals. Additionally, performing artists, test takers, and sales & business people who would like to raise the level of their performances.
Each program has been specifically designed to be used alone by the individual athlete, in a group with the whole team, or by the coach who would like to learn more about mental toughness training and how to take his/her athletes through the process.
A SERIOUS ATHLETE/PERFORMER WITH DREAMS OF SUCCESS WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIS/HER PHYSICAL TRAINING TO CHANCE, SO WHY LEAVE THE MENTAL PART OF YOUR PERFORMANCE UP IN THE AIR? LET ME HELP YOU USE PROVEN SPORTS PERFORMANCE TECHNIQUES TO GAIN THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE TODAY! CALL 413-549-1085
Are you struggling with a seemingly mysterious performance problem? Have you or your athlete suddenly lost BASIC abilities? FINALLY understand where this FRUSTRATING problem comes from and what you can do about it!
I am continually asked by coaches and parents, "I've got this really talented kid. If he applied himself, he'd be great! But the problem is that he doesn't seem to care. It really frustrates me, cuz I don't know how to motivate him!"