Dr. G’s BRAND NEW Baseball Program with Track-by-Track training Guide
After listening to your CD’s, John hit a 2 run homer out of the park as part of a go-ahead win tonight. I attached a picture of him holding his homerun ball. He’s so happy and immediately asked me to thank you for your help which he’s going to keep using. As a parent seeing the joy on his face is priceless! – Bill, Tulsa, OK
This mental toughness training program is an excellent and extremely useful tool for players at all levels! Dr. Goldberg’s has made a significant contribution to slump busting & mental toughness in this game! – Collegiate Baseball
- Are you struggling in the clutches of a hitting or fielding slump?
- Do you choke under BIG game pressure
- Do you tend to hang onto your errors and bad at-bats?
- Do you consistently hit much better in BP than in games?
- Do you have a dream to play at the next level?
My son and I have been listening to the Baseball CDs you sent us. He is very impressed with the advice you offer. Coming from a 16 year old, that is one great compliment. That definitely is no Texas accent on those CDs! Thanks – Larry L, TX
If you want to consistently play your best when it counts the most then you must begin to work on the mental side of your game. You can’t become a champion on the ball field without mental toughness. Baseball With The Competitive Edge will systematically help you develop and strengthen your mental muscles through experiential exercises, motivational stories and practical mental toughness strategies.
John got through tracks 7-11 on your program last night and this morning. He hit a 2 run homer out of the park as part of a go-ahead win tonight. I attached a picture of him holding his homerun ball. He’s so happy and immediately asked me to thank you for your help which he’s going to keep using. As a parent seeing the joy on his face is priceless! – Bill C, OK
- Learn to recognize the mental traps that lead to slumps and how to avoid them
- Develop the ability to quickly leave your errors and bad at-bats behind you
- Stay cool and calm under big game pressure
- Manage last minute negative thinking and self-doubts
- Think like a winner
- Concentrate on what’s important and let go of everything else
- Learn to pitch, hit and field in the clutch
- Avoid the “trying too hard” trap
Dr. G, Stephen and I worked together a lot last week to digest the materials in the audio tracks you directed him to. He smoked a ball to the wall in the left-center gap to open his game on Sunday and, although it was followed by another couple of strike outs, they were very good at-bats in terms of his aggressiveness and timing. He looked like his old self, a whole lot different in terms of his quickness and intensity-of-focus (like he always does in BP). It was a wonderful day for him (even with the Ks), and, at the risk of sounding dramatic, possibly even life-changing. It was most definitely your materials that provided the framework and conceptual approach that led to his finally showing some signs of turning things around! – Mike, DE
If you want to turn your “field of dreams” into a reality, then Baseball With The Competitive Edge will help take you there!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|