You’ll never be able to perform to your potential if you get too nervous, concentrate on the wrong things, can’t let go of your mistakes, or don’t believe in yourself. To perform your best in Baseball when it counts the most, you have to work on your mental game.
- Do you perform better in practice than you do in competition?
- Do you regularly steal defeat from the closing jaws of victory?
- Do you consistently lose to weaker opponents?
- Are you losing your focus just when you need it the most?
- Does your concentration regularly sabotage your performance?
Dr. G! Your newly updated ‘Sports Mind Workbook’ is a winner! I have been using it with both my boys (football and basketball players) and the results have been significant. You present mental training in a clear and easy to understand way and now my boys really understand where their head should be to play well and how to get it there! Thanks for all of your help! – Roger, WA
The Sports Mind will help you:
- Stay calm under stress
- Understand the mental differences between good and bad performances
- Set and reach those big goals
- Manage last minute negative thinking and doubts
- Develop winning concentration
- Effectively use imagery and mental rehearsal for peak performance
- Quickly rebound from mistakes and losses
- Mentally prepare for upcoming competitions and more!
I’ve been using your Sports Mind Program for years with my archers with great success, and I have to tell you, your new version of the workbook is an excellent addition! It makes the entire program that much more effective to me. I especially like your discussion of how the different parts of our brain affect performance and how to get to your ‘performance pro.’ Keep up the great work Dr. G! – Dan, AL
Coach G, I’m a tennis player and my 15 year old daughter pitches for the varsity softball team in high school. She hopes to go on and play D-1 in college. We have both found your Sports Mind book so helpful! I know I can see a huge difference in her when she’s on the mound! She’s much more composed and confident than she was last season and she talks about your strategies all of the time! For me, you have helped me let go of my mistakes and concentrate better! My results show it! Good stuff! – Robert, AZ
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Print Edition, Digital