“I coach AAU ball and I stumbled across your new book (Using Your Head To Play Championship Baseball) this summer. I have to say it is a really helpful tool to teach my kids the mental side of this game. I had all the kids on the team take your mental toughness test and the response was powerful! Almost every player found the worksheets and mental tips easy to understand and use.” Mike M, FL
- Do you play better in practice than big games or important tryouts?
- Are you easily intimidated by bigger, stronger opponents?
- Do excessive pre-game jitters steal your confidence?
- Do you have trouble letting go of bad at-bats and errors?
- Are you able to control your focus before and during your at-bats or plays in the field?
- Do you really want to reach your baseball dreams?
“Dr. G, I have to tell you that your training material has been life changing for me! I am the parent of an elite baseball player, and he has been playing on a nationally ranked team for his age. He is a rising 9th grader and although he has experienced great success with this team, he is absolutely miserable and the fun has left the game for him. I haven’t been able to understand his feelings on this, mostly because he himself is confused about them. Your insight into the mental side of this game thru your book and audio series could not have come to me at a better time! Thank you so much. It has saved my boy from becoming a dropout statistic. I am forever grateful for you words, explanations, stories and advice. Stephanie AZ
You can’t reach your dreams on the field and become a great ball player without first using your head: You must learn to develop mental toughness.
“I used to get mad and frustrated whenever I struck out or made errors. Every time I did that I’d mess up even more but I couldn’t stop it from happening. Every one kept telling me to calm down and forget my mistakes but I didn’t know how. Because of that, I lost my starting spot. I read your baseball book, (Using Your Head To Play Championship Baseball) and it taught me how to focus and how to let things go. Now I don’t worry anymore about mistakes and when they happen, I can forget them. I’m back in the starting lineup playing better than I ever have.” Thank you. Caleb T, TN
- Test your current mental strengths and weaknesses and understand the mental differences between your best and worst games
- Learn how to motivate yourself on a daily basis to take your training to the next level
- Better handle last minute doubts and negative self-talk
- Develop winning concentration and stay cool and calm under BIG game pressure
- Quickly let go of errors and bad at-bats
- Avoid psych-outs and intimidation and mentally prepare yourself for those BIG games
- Mentally prepare for BIG games
“Using Your Head To Play Championship Baseball” is a must for any athlete who is serious about this game and would like to take their abilities as far as possible.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 0.519 in|
PRINT EDITION, DIGITAL