My specialty is helping individual athletes and teams bust slumps, overcome fears, and return to peak performance in Boxing. Sports Slump Busting is one of the only books written on the subject and will help you get unstuck and back on track!
Dr. G. I don’t know how to thank you for your work! I had no clue that my focus going into my bouts was what was stressing me out and tightening me up. My inconsistency had been bugging me for almost two years and no matter what I tried, I couldn’t turn it around. Your audios have really opened my eyes and now I’m fighting like I can! – Dan, MMA Pro, Maryland
- Are you stuck in the clutches of a performance slump?
- Does your head consistently get in your way when you perform?
- Do you tend to lose to weaker opponents?
- Are you easily psyched out and intimidated?
A real breakthrough book for athletes! … I was able to put the breakthrough therapy of `brainspotting’ to immediate use with my clients and the results were spectacular! … The authors wrote this book so that athletes could also benefit. … I recommend this not just for therapists who work with athletes, but for athletes themselves! – Amazon Reviewer
The exercises, strategies and mental toughness tools in Sports Slump Busting will help you get back in control, overcome your performance fears and insure against future slumps as you take your performance to the next level.
- Learn to recognize and avoid the mental traps and mistakes that lead to performance slumps and losing streaks
- Understand the principles of peak performance and how you can get them working for you
- Develop the ability to stay calm under big game pressure
- Concentrate like a champion
- Avoid psych-outs and intimidation
An eye-opening approach to working with athletes. – Amazon reviewer
If you want to gain the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE over your Boxing opponents, then SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING is for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Print Edition, Digital