The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a cheer athlete without training the mental dimension.
I am a former Olympic-level gymnast and wanted you to know that without the help of your CDs, (Gymnastics With The Competitive Edge) I’m not sure I would have been able to hit when the pressure was on. I had developed weird blocks and your Gymnastics CDs helped me to develop the reputation as the most consistent and trustworthy team member. I competed on the Pan-Pac team, the World team and made the team at Olympic Trials! I now coach and have all my girls listen to your program! – Mary Beth Arnold, 1995 World Championships Bronze Medalist
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those run-away nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistake made by athletes
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
Congratulations on your program, “14 Steps!” They are truly outstanding and thoroughly cover all the mental aspects of sports which are challenging to athletes and coaches. We are using them this year as part of our weekly training program and the kids love your stories and teachings! – Ken S., Head Coach, North Carolina
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
Haley will graduate high school next Saturday and was chosen as one of twelve girls that made the cheer squad at Stanford! In tryouts she was able to do ALL of her tumbling and stunting! Amazing given where she started! I am so so grateful for your work. She has finally learned how to master her fears and compete! I couldn’t be more proud of her! Thank you again for all that you do! Grateful. – Samantha, South Carolina
If you want to develop the mind of a champion cheer athlete, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in|
Audio CD, Digital