The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a cheer athlete without training the mental dimension.
Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport. – Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
Haley will graduate high school next Saturday and was chosen as one of twelve girls that made the cheer squad at Stanford! In tryouts she was able to do ALL of her tumbling and stunting! Amazing given where she started! I am so so grateful for your work. She has finally learned how to master her fears and compete! I couldn’t be more proud of her! Thank you again for all that you do! Grateful. – Samantha, South Carolina
If you want to develop the mind of a champion cheer athlete, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|