The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a cheer athlete without training the mental dimension.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Dr. Alan, I have a 10-year-old gymnast and your CD program is fantastic. She has always struggled with her fears and mental toughness but is finally getting some understanding of how to build her mental toughness up! Thanks you so much! Your audios and workbook are so helpful! My kid actually comes home from practice happy now since she’s been listening. With gratitude. – Dina, New Jersey
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Haley will graduate high school next Saturday and was chosen as one of twelve girls that made the cheer squad at Stanford! In tryouts she was able to do ALL of her tumbling and stunting! Amazing given where she started! I am so so grateful for your work. She has finally learned how to master her fears and compete! I couldn’t be more proud of her! Thank you again for all that you do! Grateful. – Samantha, South Carolina
If you want to develop the mind of a champion cheer athlete, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital