You’ll never be able to play to your potential if you get too nervous pre-game, concentrate on the wrong things, can’t let go of your mistakes or don’t believe in yourself. To perform your best when it counts the most you have to work on your mental game.
- Do you perform better in practice than you do in competition?
- Do you regularly steal defeat from the closing jaws of victory?
- Do you consistently lose to weaker opponents?
- Are you losing your focus just when you need it the most?
- Does your concentration regularly sabotage your performance?
Dr. G, I had been struggling with underachieving for a long time. My great practice times never translated into fast races. I knew it was my nerves but didn’t realize that I was making myself nervous by focusing too much on my times and splits! Your program has really opened my eyes and helped me see that I needed to focus more on what I was doing and not thinking! And now I am competing the way I train! My confidence is way up and my nerves are finally under control! Thanks for your good work! – Kenny, Louisiana
The Sports Mind will help you:
- Stay calm under stress
- Understand the mental differences between good and bad performances
- Set and reach those big goals
- Manage last minute negative thinking and doubts
- Develop winning concentration
- Effectively use imagery and mental rehearsal for peak performance
- Quickly rebound from mistakes and losses
- Mentally prepare for upcoming competitions and more!
Dr. G. I used to get so nervous before my races that by the time I hit the halfway point, I was totally burnt! Guys who I’d beat in practice would then always beat me. I can’t tell you how frustrating this has been for me! Since I started working with your training audios and workbooks, I’ve figured out what I had been doing wrong that was getting me nervous. Now I am able to stay calm before the gun and run like I do in practice, FASTER! I can’t tell you what a relief this has been for me! Thanks. – Josh, New Hampshire
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Print Edition, Digital