Over the past 34 years, I’ve worked with dance teachers around the world who want to help their dancers consistently be at their best. I’ve learned first hand the challenges dance teachers face in the process of training mentally tough dancers.
Coach G, Thanks for the cds! I absolutely love the content. You have helped open my kids’ eyes and I have seen the difference immediately in their smiles and improved performance on stage. What a gift! – Sandra, New Jersey
Dance teachers want to know:
- Why do my dancers fall apart under pressure?
- What causes them to lose to weaker performers?
- How do I help them bust performance slumps?
- What can I do to build their mental toughness?
- How can I help them quickly rebound from mistakes and poor routines?
- How do I get their parents to work with me, NOT against me?
My daughter used to get far too nervous before her performances and would fall apart on stage. Her teacher and I know that she’s much more talented than this. Since your program, she’s much more relaxed and confident and is now dancing great! – Denise, Rhode Island
I get it. You want your dancers to succeed, and it can be frustrating to understand why they’re not competing the way you know they can. What if I could provide you with the same tools and strategies I’ve used to help thousands of teachers build mentally tough dancers and teams?
My two girls who dance competitively have struggled with the frustration of doing so much better in class than they do onstage. Now the difference in their competitions is remarkable! – Ginny, New York City
This package is based on my extensive experience working one-on-one with dancers helping them overcome performance fears and blocks and perform to their potential. I’m including everything I know about training mentally tough dancers and getting their parents to work with, not against you!
Dr. Goldberg, I am taking my seniors step by step through your 14 Steps To Mental Toughness program. It is wonderful. Repeat: WONDERFUL! Thanks, – Michael, Pennsylvania
- Train your dancers to concentrate under pressure.
- Help them focus on what’s important and let go of distractions.
- Teach them to how to avoid getting psyched out or intimidated.
- Train them to master last minute negative thinking and doubts.
- Help them mentally prepare for big competitions.
- Teach them to quickly let go of mistakes and bad routines.
- Learn effective strategies to get parents to work with you, not against you.
You dedicate a lot of time to training your dancers physically, so don’t leave the all important MENTAL side of their performance to chance. This combination of audio programs (MP3’s) and books (PDF’s) will give you EVERYTHING that you need to take your dance team to the next level!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
PARENTS AND COACHES GUIDE TO WINNING AT THE YOUTH SPORTS GAME
What EVERY parent and coach needs to know to help your child-athlete feel and perform like a WINNER!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
GETTING PARENTS TO WORK WITH YOU, NOT AGAINST YOU
What every coach should know about getting parents to work WITH, not AGAINST you. Are OVER involved parents driving you to distraction?
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7 in|