You’ll never be able to perform to your potential if you get too nervous, concentrate on the wrong things, can’t let go of your mistakes, or don’t believe in yourself. To perform your best in dance when it counts the most, you have to work on your mental game.
- Do you perform better in practice than you do in competition?
- Do you regularly steal defeat from the closing jaws of victory?
- Do you consistently lose to weaker opponents?
- Are you losing your focus just when you need it the most?
- Does your concentration regularly sabotage your performance?
“Dr. G’s Sports Mind set has been a wonderful addition to my coaching. It has helped me train my athletes so that they consistently come through under pressure. The stories and exercises are easy to listen to and powerful and this program has become a regular part of my overall coaching.” Dan Hart, Alabama
The Sports Mind will help you:
- Stay calm under stress
- Understand the mental differences between good and bad performances
- Set and reach those big goals
- Manage last minute negative thinking and doubts
- Develop winning concentration
- Effectively use imagery and mental rehearsal for peak performance
- Quickly rebound from mistakes and losses
- Mentally prepare for upcoming competitions and more!
“Dr. G! Your newly updated Sports Mind Workbook is a winner! I have been using it with [my kids] and the results have been significant. You present mental training in a clear and easy to understand way and now [they] really understand where their heads should be to play well and how to get it there! Thanks for all of your help!” – Roger
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Print Edition, Digital