All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their divers right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Dear Dr G, I am emailing you over a year after our last conversation to say YES it worked!!! I have followed your advice and got Dee Dee the download version of your diving package. She now understands and accepts that fear is NORMAL! Your material has helped her get over her fear of reverses and she has even done them in a couple of competitions both on 1m and 3m. Totally Amazing! I would recommend your program to anyone who dives and is struggling with fear. So a very big thank you for what you do! – Tina, Pennsylvania
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
I’ve been coaching 20 years and this is one of the most versatile mental toughness training sets I’ve run across. It’s loaded with great exercises and stories that really work. I strongly recommend it to all my athletes. – Dennis, Coach, Athens, Georgia
If you’re the parent of a diver or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in
Audio CD, Digital