It can be REALLY frustrating to work hard in practice only to have it not pay off on the strip in competition! You KNOW you’re a better fencer than that, especially when you find yourself not using your actions when it counts!
“Alan: Dennis did great this past weekend at the tournament in Kansas City—he placed in the top 32 for points (his first for this age bracket!). This result does not however give the full measure of his fencing that day which was superb—many people said his last bout with the #2 ranked fencer in the US was “a bout for the record books!” Even that fencer said—“Wow Dennis—where did that come from?” Although he lost by one point (15/14), his fencing was amazing. He had great control and I was so pleased to see him fencing this well. He also got lots of attention from college coaches after they watched this bout. This would not have been possible without you and your CDs. Thank you again.” Linda, NJ
- Are there certain fencers or styles that always seem to psych you out?
- Do wish that you could stay calm and sleep the nights before big tournaments?
- Do you get too nervous to do your best and then choke under pressure on the strip?
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you have a problem concentrating on what’s important during your bouts?
- Do bad calls throw you off balance?
“Coach G, Just a quick note to thank you for all of your help and your wonderful CDs. They have remarkably changed Ben’s whole approach to his fencing. No longer does he implode under the pressure of facing tougher opponents! No longer is he a nervous wreck before his bouts! It’s like he’s a different kid out there! If he has a bad result in pools, he doesn’t let it get in his head the way it used to and ruin the next few bouts. This is huge for him! I am so grateful we found your site! Even I can now relax and enjoy his fencing. Thanks!” Marty, NY
- Learn the biggest cause of choking and how to avoid it
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner and block out distractions during your bouts
- Stay relaxed and sleep better the nights leading up to those big performances
- Handle opponents who play head games
- Master last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Quickly let go of mistakes and bad calls
- Control runaway nerves so that you stay calm under pressure
- Learn to mentally prepare for your big competitions
“Amazing Book! (This Is Your Brain On Sports) Purchased this book for my husband and once he started reading the book, he couldn’t put it down. He said it was fascinating and so “spot on”. My husband played professional ball and my son is currently at a Div I college playing ball. My husband said that if he knew what this book speaks of back when he played pro ball, he would have had a longer pro career. Every athlete, coach, and parent (especially father) of an athlete will benefit from reading this book.” Amazon Review
I get it. After working 34 years with fencers and other athletes, I have put together the BEST combination of CDs (MP3s) and books (PDFs) to help you take your performance to the next level AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Do you want to learn advanced mental strategies and techniques that will help you more consistently perform to your potential on the strip?
You’re ready to train like a champion, using your mind and your body. Don’t leave this all-important mental side of your fencing to chance. Let me teach you to become mentally tough and perform your best under pressure. If you’re serious about taking your sport to the next level, then this package is the one for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
THE SPORTS MIND PROGRAM
Audio program and accompanying workbook!
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 4 in|