All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their field hockey players right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Dr. G. After working with you and your program, my son’s entire game turned around! He was aggressive, played free, checking hard, without fear or hesitation. It was like Josh was possessed. The whole time he was laughing, smiling and truly enjoying every moment. It was a pleasure to watch. After the game his coach said to the team that Josh was the first star of the game, praised him for his efforts and announced “the old Josh is back!” Thank you! Thank you! – Jim, British Columbia
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Dr. G, Thank You! Thank You! Your package worked perfectly! My daughter listened to the first audio file and said that it has already helped her. She is an 11-year-old competitive gymnast and facing some mental blocks on her back tumbling, skills she has performed for sometime now. After gym today she mentioned how frustrated she is and often feels like just giving up and quitting. I found your website today and after listening to your short video, thought it might be worth the investment to give it a try. And I am so glad I did! – Roxanne, Texas
If you’re the parent of a field hockey player or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital