The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a football player without training the mental dimension.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
DR. G: I had to write to let you know that Billy is starting his first varsity game as a Quarterback tonight. Your training and CDs have transformed him! He used to be a mental mess whenever he played sports. Now he looks relaxed and confident. He never gets emotional on the field anymore, he is steady and reliable and has a quiet confidence. He listens to your CDs (he has them on his IPod) the nights before big games while lying on his bed. He takes mental preparation seriously and it has paid off. Thank you for helping make Billy’s athletic experiences enjoyable again. Both for him to compete and for me to watch. – Chuck, Pennsylvania
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
DR. G. I just want to thank you for your work! Years ago I was really struggling and got a hold of your football program. I was a quarterback at a State University and had zero confidence. Your CDs really helped me open the door to my mind and the possibilities that it had inside. Your mental exercises are amazing and they really helped me live within the moment. Now I am playing like I know I can. Thank you so much. – Mitch, Colorado
If you want to develop the mind of a champion football player, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital