The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a football player without training the mental dimension.
I play high school football and as much as I hate it, I had developed the reputation of being a head case. I’d get too nervous before the big games and important plays and then I’d screw up, dropping catchable balls, missing assignments and worse. Then I couldn’t stop thinking about my mistakes and would make more. My dad got me your book and I’ve already read it three times. All my teammates and coaches can see the difference in my play. I don’t psych myself out anymore and have gotten really good at letting my mistakes go. As a result, I don’t even make many now. I can’t thank you enough for your book! – Jason T, Alabama
Parents want to know:
- What role should I play on the parent/athlete/coach/team?
- What do I say and do after my child has a particularly painful failure?
- How will the Principles of PEAK PERFORMANCE help my child perform to their potential?
- What traps do I need to avoid so that my child has a happy and healthy youth sport experience?
- What should I do when my child is stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
DR. G: I had to write to let you know that Billy is starting his first varsity game as a Quarterback tonight. Your training and CDs have transformed him! He used to be a mental mess whenever he played sports. Now he looks relaxed and confident. He never gets emotional on the field anymore, he is steady and reliable and has a quiet confidence. He listens to your CDs (he has them on his IPod) the nights before big games while lying on his bed. He takes mental preparation seriously and it has paid off. Thank you for helping make Billy’s athletic experiences enjoyable again. Both for him to compete and for me to watch. – Chuck, Pennsylvania
- The biggest mental trap that parents fall into and how to AVOID IT!
- What your child-athlete most needs from you to stay calm and perform like a winner!
- How to help your child use his/her failures to become successful!
- Why athletes consistently do better in practice than competition!
- What you need to do if you want your child to WIN MORE!
DR. G. I just want to thank you for your work! Years ago I was really struggling and got a hold of your football program. I was a quarterback at a State University and had zero confidence. Your CDs really helped me open the door to my mind and the possibilities that it had inside. Your mental exercises are amazing and they really helped me live within the moment. Now I am playing like I know I can. Thank you so much. – Mitch, Colorado
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
PARENTS AND COACHES GUIDE TO WINNING AT THE YOUTH SPORTS GAME
What EVERY parent and coach needs to know to help your child-athlete feel and perform like a WINNER!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|