You can’t reach your dreams on the gridiron and become a great football player without first using your head: You must learn to develop mental toughness.
“Finally a mental toughness book I can understand and use. (Using Your Head To Play Championship Football). Thank you. Thank you. I play quarterback and when I messed up, I’d get really down on myself. Your book helped me play with confidence and quickly let go of my mistakes. Plus, I feel like I now know how to really focus. That’s BIG for me.” Bill H, TX
- Do you play better in practice than big games or important tryouts?
- Are you easily intimidated by bigger, stronger opponents?
- Do excessive pre-game jitters steal your confidence?
- Do you have trouble letting go of mistakes and failures?
- Do you really want to reach your football dreams?
- Are you struggling with a performance slump?
“I play high school football and as much as I hate it, I had developed the reputation of being a head case. I’d get too nervous before the big games and important plays and then I’d screw up, dropping catchable balls, missing assignments and worse. Then I couldn’t stop thinking about my mistakes and would make more. My dad got me your book, (Using Your Head To Play Championship Football) and I’ve already read it three times. All my teammates and coaches can see the difference in my play. I don’t psych myself out anymore and have gotten really good at letting my mistakes go. As a result, I don’t even make many now. I can’t thank you enough for your book!” Jason T, 17, AL
- Test your current mental strengths and weaknesses and understand the mental differences between your best and worst games
- Learn how to motivate yourself on a daily basis to take your training to the next level
- Better handle last minute doubts and negative self-talk
- Develop winning concentration.
- Stay cool and calm under BIG game pressure
- Quickly let go of mistakes and bad calls
- Avoid psych-outs and intimidation and mentally prepare yourself for those BIG games
“DR. G. I just want to thank you for your work! Years ago I was really struggling and got ahold of your football program and workbook. I was a quarterback at Dickinson State University and had zero confidence. Your trainings really helped me open the door to my mind and the possibilities that it had inside. Your mental exercises are amazing and they really helped me live within the moment. Now I am playing like I know I can. Thank you so much,” Mitch, CO
“DR. G: I had to write to let you know that Billy is starting his first varsity game as a Quarterback tonight. Your training, CDs and workbook have transformed him! He used to be a mental mess whenever he played sports. Now he looks relaxed and confident. He never gets emotional on the field anymore, he is steady and reliable and has a quiet confidence. He listens to your CDs (he has them on his IPod) the nights before big games while lying on his bed. He takes mental preparation seriously and it has paid off. Thank you for helping make Billy’s athletic experiences enjoyable again. Both for him to compete and for me to watch.” Chuck PA
“Using Your Head To Play Championship Football” is a must for any athlete who is serious about their game and would like to take their abilities as far as possible.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 0.519 in|