The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a golfer without training the mental dimension.
I’m a die-hard golfer and this book saved my life. I stumbled across it a couple of months ago while in a major league slump with my game. I thought I was really screwed up, but this book helped me understand how my slump started and that I wasn’t nuts. That was half the battle. The other half was in all the specific – and easy – ways to correct the problem. I can’t play too much at this time of year, but I’ve played enough to see these techniques work. Greg Norman should have called this guy. The icing on the cake is that so much of the stuff in this book has not only gotten me out of my slump, but has really helped me play much better than I was before. My last 3 rounds have been the best I’ve ever done in my life. Anybody who has hidden fantasies of being the oldest player ever to qualify for the PGA Tour (like I do) should check this out. – Amazon Reviewer
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those run-away nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistake made by athletes
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
Congratulations on your program, “14 Steps!” They are truly outstanding and thoroughly cover all the mental aspects of sports which are challenging to athletes and coaches. We are using them this year as part of our weekly training program and the kids love your stories and teachings! – Ken S., Head Coach, North Carolina
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
Your new book, “Brain On…!” is right on! I have struggled with the YIPS on and off for years and for the first time ever I can understand what has happened to me and what I need to do to change it, which I have! Now I can stand over the ball on those short putts and stay calm and composed! My wrists don’t even break anymore! This is huge for me! – Jon B Orlando, Florida
If you want to develop the mind of a champion golfer, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in|
Audio CD, Digital