I’ve worked with golfers of all ages and levels, and I understand how frustrating it can be to not perform your best when it counts the most.
Thank you! Thank you! Your program helped me quickly let go of my bad shots and my scores have dropped a lot! – Rob, South Carolina
- Do you perform better in practice than in big tournaments?
- Does your concentration abandon you just when you need it the most?
- Are you easily psyched out or intimidated?
- Do you regularly lose to opponents you should be beating?
- Do your nerves always seem to get the better of you under pressure?
- Do you tend to hang onto your mistakes and bad shots?
I’m a die-hard golfer and this book saved my life. I stumbled across it a couple of months ago while in a major league slump with my game. I thought I was really screwed up, but this book helped me understand how my slump started and that I wasn’t nuts. That was half the battle. The other half was in all the specific – and easy – ways to correct the problem. I can’t play too much at this time of year, but I’ve played enough to see these techniques work. Greg Norman should have called this guy. The icing on the cake is that so much of the stuff in this book has not only gotten me out of my slump, but has really helped me play much better than I was before. My last 3 rounds have been the best I’ve ever done in my life. Anybody who has hidden fantasies of being the oldest player ever to qualify for the PGA Tour (like I do) should check this out. – Amazon Reviewer
I get it. Over the past 34 years I’ve worked with athletes to help them stay calm under pressure and perform to their potential. What if I could teach you the same mental strategies I’ve used to help them lift the level of their performance?
I used to call myself a head case because of how badly I handled the pressure of big tournaments. Since working with your program, I’m delighted to say I’m mentally tough! – Bruce, Kansas
- Easy to listen to stories, exercises and strategies.
- Develop the concentration of a champion.
- Rebound quickly from mistakes and bad rounds.
- Learn to stay calm and composed under pressure.
- Master last minute negativity and self-doubts.
- Mentally prepare for those big matches/tournaments.
- Understand why golfers develop the yips and learn how to solve them.
You’re ready. You spend most of your time working on the physical part of your golf game, so don’t leave this all important mental side to chance. Learn what you need to become mentally tough and perform your best under pressure.
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
CD or MP3 Audio
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
Print or PDF Book
If you want to gain the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE over your opponents, then SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING is for you regardless of the sport that you play!
Print or PDF Book
The ground-breaking book that will change the face of sports performance forever!!
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 10 in|