All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their golfers right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
I’m a die-hard golfer and this book saved my life. I stumbled across it a couple of months ago while in a major league slump with my game. I thought I was really screwed up, but this book helped me understand how my slump started and that I wasn’t nuts. That was half the battle. The other half was in all the specific – and easy – ways to correct the problem. I can’t play too much at this time of year, but I’ve played enough to see these techniques work. Greg Norman should have called this guy. The icing on the cake is that so much of the stuff in this book has not only gotten me out of my slump, but has really helped me play much better than I was before. My last 3 rounds have been the best I’ve ever done in my life. Anybody who has hidden fantasies of being the oldest player ever to qualify for the PGA Tour (like I do) should check this out. – Amazon Reviewer
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Your new book, “Brain On…!” is right on! I have struggled with the YIPS on and off for years and for the first time ever I can understand what has happened to me and what I need to do to change it, which I have! Now I can stand over the ball on those short putts and stay calm and composed! My wrists don’t even break anymore! This is huge for me! – Jon B Orlando, Florida
If you’re the parent of a golfer or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital