The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a gymnast without training the mental dimension.
“Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport.” Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
I am a former Olympic-level gymnast and wanted you to know that without the help of your CDs, I’m not sure I would have been able to hit when the pressure was on. I had developed weird blocks and your Gymnastics CDs helped me to develop the reputation as the most consistent and trustworthy team member. I competed on the Pan-Pac team, the World team and made the team at Olympic Trials! I now coach and have all my girls listen to your program! – Mary Beth Arnold, 1995 World Championships Bronze Medalist
If you want to develop the mind of a champion gymnast, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|