The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a gymnast without training the mental dimension.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Talk about giving my gymnasts a healthy attitude to take to their meets. Your mental toughness book has done just that and given my gymnasts an edge. My kids are more confident and self-assured when they compete and I know it’s because of the mental training sessions we run using your book. – Ricky G, Alabama
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Thank you Alan! My eldest daughter has benefitted from your encouragement through your gym CD’s while she was overcoming fear as a younger gymnast who had to leave the sport because of her fears! She has since had a cinderella-like story, advancing to D1 competition at UCLA and becoming the most consistent, high scoring member of her team in her final two years there! After a national championship, performing professionally with world class gymnasts on 3 ESPN2 specials and doing some Hollywood stunt work, and once again, against the odds, she is training to compete as an elite and hopes to compete internationally. Just thought you might like to know that one of the little girls asking you for help a few years ago, turned out okay. We are so very grateful for your help and for what you do and your programs do for others. – John, California
If you want to develop the mind of a champion gymnast, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital