You can’t reach your potential as a gymnast if you’re blocked by fears, get too nervous at those big meets, can’t let go of your mistakes and bad routines, focus on the wrong things or don’t believe in yourself.
Talk about giving my gymnasts a healthy attitude to take to their meets. Your mental toughness book has done just that and given my gymnasts an edge. My kids are more confident and self-assured when they compete and I know it’s because of the mental training sessions we run using your book. – Ricky G, Alabama
Dr. G! Ellie won State Champion on beam! She said it was your book Sticking It and the CDs! She told me that she imagined herself at her home gym as she competed and was calm and composed! Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! – Alex, New York
- Do your fears have you frustrated and stuck in the gym?
- Do you consistently stick your routines in practice and then fall apart in meets?
- Are you easily psyched out or intimidated by other gymnasts?
- Is low self-confidence holding you back?
- Do you have trouble concentrating on what’s important?
- Have you lost skills that you are struggling to get back?
Your book helped me keep my head on straight at meets. I am off to college this year on a gymnastics scholarship and I can say that one of the reasons for this is the mental toughness skills I learned in Sticking It that I have been using for the last 7 years! I’m so grateful to you for this book. – Lauren F, Washington
To become a champion you need to learn to develop the mind of one! You need to train yourself to be mentally tough. Sticking It will help you systematically strengthen your mental muscles in the gym.
Gymnasts will learn to:
- Understand where fear and balking comes from and how to work with it
- Curb destructive perfectionism
- Use your goals and dreams correctly in practice and at meets
- Believe in yourself
- Use your failures and disappointments to build success
- Stay calm under big meet pressure
- Develop winning concentration
- Mentally prepare for those upcoming important meets
- Overcome fears and blocks
Thank you Dr. G! My daughter has not put down Sticking It since it arrived! She continues to read me passages and saying, “That’s me mom. This Dr. G guy gets me!” But most importantly, she has a whole new attitude in the gym. She looks forward to going to practice and is actually having fun again! I can’t tell you how relieving that is to me as a mom! I TRULY appreciate all your materials. They have helped my daughter tremendously with her fears and balking! – A relieved mom, Florida
If you’re truly serious about reaching your gymnastics dreams, then Sticking It will help you get there!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Print Edition, Digital