You’ll never be able to drive to your potential if you get too nervous, concentrate on the wrong things, can’t let go of your mistakes, or don’t believe in yourself. To perform your best when it counts the most, you have to work on your mental game.
- Do you perform better in practice than you do in competition?
- Do you regularly steal defeat from the closing jaws of victory?
- Do you consistently lose to weaker opponents?
- Are you losing your focus just when you need it the most?
- Does your concentration regularly sabotage your performance?
A great little workbook that will help you get a handle on what goes on between your ears. Goldberg always talks about ‘RACES ARE WON AND LOST BEFORE THE START’ – Paul, North Carolina
The Sports Mind will help you:
- Stay calm under stress
- Understand the mental differences between good and bad performances
- Set and reach those big goals
- Manage last minute negative thinking and doubts
- Develop winning concentration
- Effectively use imagery and mental rehearsal for peak performance
- Quickly rebound from mistakes and losses
- Mentally prepare for upcoming competitions and more!
Dr. G! Your newly updated Sports Mind Workbook is a winner! I have been using it with both my boys and the results have been significant. You present mental training in a clear and easy to understand way and now my boys really understand where their head should be … and how to get it there! Thanks for all of your help! – Roger, Washington
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in
Print Edition, Digital