The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a rodeo athlete without training the mental dimension.
Dr. G, Your words are right on! They calmed Annie down and even helped me relax. Annie is ranked 15th fastest youth barrel racer in CHSRA! The top 12 riders moved on to the “short go” for Sunday. Only the top five of those will go on to Nationals. Annie’s time for both days was just a few 100ths of a second away from those in the top 12. In goat tying she had two fabulous runs but just missed Nationals in both events! While Annie didn’t make it to Nationals, we are very proud of her performances and of how she conquered her nerves. She improved her times in both events – and her attitude on Saturday was so very much more calm and confident than it has ever been! What’s clear now is that she is having fun this is the most important thing!I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your wisdom and product (14 Steps)! Jane, California
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those run-away nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistake made by athletes
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
“I want to let you know how much I enjoy and respect your [program]. I coach a small high school and your program not only helped my team play better under pressure, it significantly helped my 17 year old daughter who’s a three sport athlete. She used to think too much and get too nervous… Now she plays the way she practices, relaxed and aggressively. Thanks for your product.” Gail, Montana
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
“Alan, What I REALLY like about your audio series is that you take athletes through the exercises and personally teach them how to stay calm under pressure, relax the nights before big competitions and how to use visualization to improve performance. My kids love doing the relaxation exercises although they sometimes chuckle at your extreme Boston accent! Thanks for a great training tool!” Ed, Texas
If you want to develop the mind of a champion rodeo athlete, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in|
Audio CD, Digital