It can be really frustrating to work hard in practice and not have it pay off in competition. You KNOW you’re a better athlete than that and you know your results at rodeos should reflect that!
I can’t thank you enough for helping me develop the right mind set to compete like I know I can. I had been making silly mistakes whenever I had a good run going and that always left me out of the short go. Then my frustration and getting mad at myself would make things so much worse. Since I have been working with your CDs (14 Steps), I have learned to calm down, better focus and put my frustrations away. My results finally show all the hard work that I have been putting into this! – Billie, Oklahoma
- Do you regularly mess up a great run because of mental mistakes?
- Are there certain opponents who always seem to psych you out?
- Do wish that you could stay calm and sleep the nights before big competitions?
- Do you get too nervous to do your best and then choke under pressure?
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you have a problem concentrating on what’s important?
- Does your confidence do a nosedive because of last minute neagtive thinking and doubts?
Alan, Thanks for all of your help! Your program is fantastic! I sincerely owe you! – Brett, Texas
I get it. After working 34 years with athletes in rodeo, I have put together the BEST combination of CDs (MP3s) and books (PDFs) to help you take your performance to the next level AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Do you want to learn advanced mental strategies and techniques that will help you more consistently perform to your potential?
- Learn the biggest cause of choking and how to avoid it.
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner.
- Stay relaxed and sleep better the nights leading up to those big performances.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts.
- Quickly let go of mistakes and bad breaks.
- Control runaway nerves so that you stay calm under pressure.
- Avoid the mental mistakes that derail your runs.
- Learn to mentally prepare for your big competitions.
Dr. G, Your words are right on! They calmed Annie down and even helped me relax. Annie is ranked 15th fastest youth barrel racer in CHSRA! The top 12 riders moved on to the “short go” for Sunday. Only the top five of those will go on to Nationals. Annie’s time for both days was just a few 100ths of a second away from those in the top 12. In goat tying she had two fabulous runs but just missed Nationals in both events! While Annie didn’t make it to Nationals, we are very proud of her performances and of how she conquered her nerves. She improved her times in both events – and her attitude on Saturday was so very much more calm and confident than it has ever been! What’s clear now is that she is having fun this is the most important thing! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your wisdom and product (14 Steps)! – Jane, California
You’re ready to train like a champion, using your mind AND your body. Don’t leave this all-important mental side of your rodeo performance to chance. Let me teach you to become mentally tough and perform your best when it counts the most! If you’re serious about taking your rodeo to the next level, then this package is the one for you!
Calf roping is my best event and I used to get too nervous worrying about needing to be a certain time. You helped me get a handle on my focus so now I am so much faster and winning more! – Jarod, Arizona
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
THE SPORTS MIND PROGRAM
Audio program and accompanying workbook!
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 4 in|