I’ve worked with cowboys and cowgirls of all ages and levels, and I understand how frustrating it can be to not perform your best in your events when it counts the most.
I can’t thank you enough for helping me develop the right mind set to compete like I know I can. I had been making silly mistakes whenever I had a good run going and that always left me out of the short go. Then my frustration and getting mad at myself would make things so much worse. Since I have been working with your CDs (14 Steps), I have learned to calm myself down, better focus and put my frustrations away. My results finally show all the hard work that I have been putting into this! – Billie, Oklahoma
- Do you perform better in practice than big rodeos?
- Does your concentration abandon you just when you need it the most?
- Are you easily psyched out or intimidated by other opponents?
- Do you regularly get too nervous to do your best?
- Do silly mental mistakes always seem to knock you out of contention when you compete?
- Are you plagued by last minute negative thinking and doubts?
Dr. G, Your words are right on! They calmed Annie down and even helped me relax. Annie is ranked in youth barrel racer in CHSRA! The top 12 riders move on to the “short go” for Sunday. Only the top five of those will go on to Nationals. Annie’s time for both days was just a few 100ths of a second away from those in the top 12. In goat tying she had two fabulous runs but just missed Nationals in both events! While Annie didn’t make it to Nationals, we are very proud of her performances and of how she conquered her nerves. She improved her times in both events – and her attitude on Saturday was so very much more calm and confident than it has ever been! What’s clear now is that she is having fun this is the most important thing! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your wisdom and product (14 Steps)! – Jane, California
I get it! Over the past 34 years I’ve worked with rodeo athletes to help them stay calm under pressure and perform to their potential. What if I could teach you the same mental strategies that I’ve used to help them overcome fears and blocks and lift the level of their performance?
Calf roping is my best event and I used to get too nervous worrying about needing to be a certain time. You helped me get a handle on my focus so now I am so much faster and winning more! – Jarod, Arizona
- Learn to perform more consistently at a higher level.
- Develop the concentration of a champion.
- Rebound quickly from mistakes, bad runs and failures.
- Learn to stay calm and composed under pressure.
- Master last minute negativity and self-doubts.
- Mentally prepare for those big rodeos.
- Avoid the mental mistakes that lead to silly mistakes during your event.
You’re ready. You spend most of your time working on the physical part of your “game,” so don’t leave this all important mental side of rodeo to chance. Learn what you need to become mentally tough and perform your best when it counts the most.
Alan, Thanks for all of your help! Your program is fantastic! I sincerely owe you! – Brett, Texas
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
If you want to gain the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE over your opponents, then SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING is for you regardless of the sport that you play!
The ground-breaking book that will change the face of sports performance forever!!
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 10 in|