In Rodeo, performance blocks and the yips stem from accumulated upsets including sports injuries, failures, and humiliations that are unconsciously stored in the brain and body. These can’t be resolved with traditional performance enhancement techniques!
“I can’t thank you enough for helping me develop the right mind set to compete like I know I can. I had been making silly mistakes whenever I had a good run going and that alway left me out of the short go. Then my frustration and getting mad at myself would make things so much worse. Since I have been working with your CDs, I have learned to calm down, better focus and put my frustrations away. My results finally show all the hard work that I have been putting into this!” Billie, Oklahoma
- Has positve self-talk, imagery and relaxation techniques failed to resolve your slump, fears, choking or freezing?
- Have you mysteriously lost skills and ablilities that you have had for years?
- Is your performance problem killing your love for your sport?
“I want to let you know how much I enjoy and respect your [program]. I coach a small high school and your program not only helped my team play better under pressure, it significantly helped my 17 year old daughter who’s a three sport athlete. She used to think too much and get too nervous… Now she plays the way she practices, relaxed and aggressively. Thanks for your product.” Gail, Montana
This revolutionary new book introduces the breakthrough concept of RSPPs-Repetitive Sports Performance Problems
Dr. G, Your words are right on! They calmed Annie down and even helped me relax. Annie is ranked 15th fastest youth barrel racer in CHSRA! The top 12 riders moved on to the “short go” for Sunday. Only the top five of those will go on to Nationals. Annie’s time for both days was just a few 100ths of a second away from those in the top 12. In goat tying she had two fabulous runs but just missed Nationals in both events! While Annie didn’t make it to Nationals, we are very proud of her performances and of how she conquered her nerves. She improved her times in both events – and her attitude on Saturday was so very much more calm and confident than it has ever been! What’s clear now is that she is having fun this is the most important thing!I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your wisdom and product! Jane, California
- An easy read, This Is Your Brain On Sports is filled with engaging, and inspiring stories.
- Case examples illustrate how professional, elite, collegiate and junior athletes have been freed for good from this silent “epidemic” of performance blocks and fears including: the yips, “Steve Blass disease,” “Mackey Sasser syndrome,” slumps, balking, choking and freezing.
- Based on the thousands of struggling athletes who Dr. G and Dr. Grand have helped using their breakthrough approach working one-on-one with athletes around the world.
- The “treatment” and “self-help” chapters will teach you how to begin to resolve your fears and blocks and get back on track to peak performance!
This Is Your Brain On Sports provides the answers and the cure for rodeo athletes, their coaches and parents about Beating Blocks, Slumps and Performance fears for Good!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 0.519 in|
PRINT EDITION, DIGITAL