The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a rider without training the mental dimension.
Coach G, Thanks for the CDs (14 Steps)! I absolutely love the content. You have helped open my kids’ eyes and I have seen the difference immediately in their confidence and improved performance on the mountain and in the half-pipe. What a gift! – Kris, Rhode Island
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those run-away nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistake made by athletes
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
Since I started working with your CDs (14 Steps) and talking with you, I’ve finally gotten a handle on my…nerves and stopped the freezing that was going on…
My confidence has increased and now I am [competing] the way I do in practice, relaxed, aggressive, and dominating! Thanks Dr. G!! – TJ
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
Alan, I just wanted to let you know that you helped me out a great deal and I have been back on the board for awhile now and having success and feeling good. Of course there have been some ups and downs but all in all I wouldn’t be in this position still without your help. Hope you are well and off to a good start this year. – JP Walker, Utah
If you want to develop the mind of a champion rider, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in|
Audio CD, Digital