It can be incredibly frustrating to work hard in practice and not have it pay off in competition! And even more upsetting when you can’t get yourself to go for the tricks that you used to do or the new ones that you need to add. You KNOW you’re a better snowboarder than that.
Alan, I just wanted to let you know that you helped me out a great deal and I have been back on the board for awhile now and having success and feeling good. Of course there have been some ups and downs but all in all I wouldn’t be in this position still without your help. Hope you are well and off to a good start this year. – JP Walker, Snowboarder Magazine’s 6-time Rider of the Year
- Do you wish you could regularly feel as good as you did in your best runs?
- Are there certain opponents or venues that always seem to psych you out?
- Do wish that you could stay calm and sleep the nights before big competitions?
- Do you get too nervous to do your best before you drop in and then choke under pressure?
- Are you blocked by fears?
- Do you have a problem concentrating on what’s important?
I get it. After working 34 years with snowboarders and skiers, I have put together the BEST combination of CDs (MP3s) and books (PDFs) to help you take your performance to the next level AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Do you want to learn advanced mental strategies and techniques that will help you more consistently perform to your potential?
Dr. G! Ever since my crash, whenever I’d drop in, my mind would shut down and I’d be unable to get my body to do what it knew how to do. Your work with me has been almost magical! I’m not afraid of those tricks anymore and I can finally go for them fearlessly whenever I drop in. Wow! – Danny, Utah
- Learn the biggest cause of choking and how to avoid it.
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner.
- Stay relaxed and sleep better the nights leading up to those big competitions.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts..
- Quickly let go of mistakes and bad runs.
- Master your fears.
- Control runaway nerves so that you stay calm under pressure.
- Learn to mentally prepare for your big competitions.
Coach G, Thanks for the CDs! I absolutely love the content. You have helped open my kids’ eyes and I have seen the difference immediately in their confidence and improved performance on the mountain and in the half pipe. What a gift! – Kris, Rhode Island
You’re ready. You spend most of your time working on the physical part of your “game,” so don’t leave this all important mental side of your snowboarding to chance. Learn what you need to do to become mentally tough and perform your best when it counts the most!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
THE SPORTS MIND PROGRAM
Audio program and accompanying workbook!
|14 × 10 × 4 in