I’ve worked with snowboarders of all ages and levels, and I understand how frustrating it can be to be haunted by fears and not perform your best when it counts the most.
Alan, I just wanted to let you know that you helped me out a great deal and I have been back on the board for awhile now and having success and feeling good. Of course there have been some ups and downs but all in all I wouldn’t be in this position still without your help. Hope you are well and off to a good start this year. – JP Walker, UT, Snowboarder Magazine’s 6-time Rider of the Year
- Do you perform better in practice than big competitions?
- Does your concentration abandon you just when you need it the most?
- Are you easily psyched out or intimidated by other boarders?
- Do you regularly lose to opponents you should be beating?
- Are your fears stopping you from adding new tricks?
- Are you plagued by last minute negative thinking and doubts?
Dr. G! Ever since my crash, whenever I’d drop in, my mind would shut down and I’d be unable to get my body to do what it knew how to do. Your work with me has been almost magical! I’m not afraid of those tricks anymore and I can finally go for them fearlessly whenever I drop in. Wow! – Danny, Utah
I get it. Over the past 34 years I’ve worked with snow boarders to help them stay calm under pressure, overcome fears and blocks and perform to their potential. What if I could teach you the same mental strategies I’ve used to help them lift the level of their performance?
Coach G, Thanks for the 14 Steps cds! I absolutely love the content. You have helped open my kids’ eyes and I have seen the difference immediately in their confidence and improved performance on the mountain and in the half pipe. What a gift! – Kris, RI
- Easy to listen to stories, exercises and strategies.
- Develop the concentration of a champion.
- Rebound quickly from mistakes, crashes and bad runs.
- Learn to stay calm and composed under pressure.
- Master last minute negativity and self-doubts.
- Mentally prepare for those big competitions.
- Understand why athletes develop fear based performance problems and how to solve them
You’re ready. You spend most of your time working on the physical part of your sport, so don’t leave this all important mental side to chance. Learn what you need to do to overcome fears and blocks and become mentally tough, performing your best when it counts the most.
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
CD or MP3 Audio
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
Print or PDF Book
If you want to gain the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE over your opponents, then SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING is for you regardless of the sport that you play!
Print or PDF Book
The ground-breaking book that will change the face of sports performance forever!!
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 10 in|