Soccer coaches across the country always ask me ‘How do I work with my athletes’ parents so that they support their child and my program and really understand what their role is?’
In my experience, Dr. G is one of the leading sports performance consultants in soccer today. he has the knowledge, skills and experience to get players’ heads on straight so they perform their best when they have to. – Ray Reid, UConn Soccer, Connecticut
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
I have all your books and very much use your techniques in my daily activity as a professional soccer coach in England. I work with players from ages 9 and 10 as well as adults and find that with adjustments to compensate for the difference in ages and cognitive capabilities, your techniques have served me well over the years to make the most out of the potential of my boys. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your work and please keep me informed of new products. – Jose, United Kingdom
Dr. G’s book will teach you how to head off parent problems early on, defuse crises and win the support of the parents so that they enhance rather than undercut your efforts. Getting Parents to Work With You, Not Against You is a must read for any soccer coach who is looking for practical advice and strategies to help them work with their athletes’ parents!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|