Dr. Gs classic and easy to read book, Playing Out Of Your Mind introduces the reader to the importance of training the mental side of soccer and provides concrete steps, tips and motivational stories to help you free up that super player inside of you and take your game to the next level.
This book is the reason I made my ODP team. It’s saved my game. It taught me how to leave my mistakes behind and how to play confidently. It’s an important part of my game bag. I won’t go to tournaments without it. – Sarah H, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Do you want to take your game to the next level?
- Is your head stopping you from playing the kind of soccer you know you’re capable of?
- Do out-of-control nerves steal your self-confidence and sabotage your game?
- Do you lose your skills when it counts the most?
- Do you have trouble controlling your focus?
- Do you hang onto your mistakes?
As a developing player, I noticed no matter how many extra hours I put in, I wasn’t improving that much. I got down on myself and felt discouraged. I got your book, (Playing Out Of Your Mind) for Xmas and started reading a little every day and I started to see improvement the first week. I had a great season and am psyched to keep getting better. You have no idea how much you have helped me improve. – Alex P, Indiana
- Master last minute negative thinking and doubts.
- Learn to better handle the pressure of BIG games/Important try-outs.
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a champion.
- Learn to quickly let go of mistakes and bad calls.
- Avoid the biggest mental mistake made by soccer players at every level.
- Learn the proper way to mentally prepare for BIG games.
- Stay in emotional control under pressure.
I am a varsity high school coach and made your Playing Out Of Your Mind book mandatory reading for my entire team preseason. We spent time each week going over the various skill areas and I have to say, my kids loved it. Better yet was the results in their play. As a team, they stayed focused under pressure, played with poise and confidence and made me proud. There is no question each and every one of my kids got a lot out of the book and are better players as a result. Thanks – Pam V, Minnesota
You can’t play your best when it counts the most without using your head. Playing Out Of Your Mind will help train you to develop the mind of a champion.
This book is only available in print form.
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|