If you want to consistently play your best when it counts the most, then you must begin to work on the mental side of your game.
I want to let you know how much I enjoy and respect your new CD program. I coach a high level U-14 club team. My son plays for me and his headset has done a complete 180! He used to play so much better in practice than games. When it counted he’d hang onto his mistakes and get tentative under pressure. Now he’s a completely different player. In fact the results have been so good that I have been using the program with my entire team! Thanks Dr. G – Matt, Massachusetts
- Are you having trouble finishing?
- Is “choking” a close friend of yours?
- Do you tend to hang onto your mistakes and missed shots?
- Do you consistently play better in practice than games?
- Do you have a dream to play at the next level?
- Are you afraid to go hard for 50:50 balls?
- Is your focus all over the place when you play?
Dr. G. Really Great Soccer CD set! Have been listening to it with my son in the car on the way to/from practice. It is very well done and incredibly helpful to us! – Jim, Michigan
You can’t become a champion without mental toughness. Soccer With The Competitive Edge will systematically help you develop and strengthen your mental muscles through experiential exercises, motivational stories and practical mental toughness strategies.
Alan, your soccer program is a real winner in our family! Both our son and daughter play for their varsity teams in high school as well as ODP and have hopes to play in college in a few years. They have been listening to your tracks ever since we got the program last year and know your incredible stories by heart! More important, we can see a huge difference in their approach to the game and how composed they play under pressure. Thank you so much! – Marvin and Jane, Oregon
- Learn to recognize the mental traps that lead to poor play and how to avoid them
- Develop the ability to quickly leave your mistakes behind you
- Stay cool and calm under big game pressure
- Master last minute negative thinking and self-doubts
- Concentrate on what’s important and let go of everything else
- Learn to use ALL of your skills in the clutch
- Avoid the “trying too hard” trap
- Use imagery and mental rehearsal to take your game to the next level
Dr. G, I’m the starting keeper for a D-1 program out West and used to find myself struggling if I let in an early goal. I’d get into overthinking and worrying about making more mistakes, or the coaches pulling me. This would only make me more nervous and slow me down. My dad downloaded your audio series after the last season and I have been “working” with you ever since! The difference in my mindset has been incredible. I have learned to control my concentration, let my mistakes go (even if I let in a soft goal which I never do anymore LOL!) and stay calm under pressure. My confidence has grown and I know I am a better player than I have ever been! Thanks for all of your help! – Danny, Virginia
Alan, Since I started working with your CDs, I have finally gotten a handle on my pregame jitters and stopped the freezing that would always go on for me at the start of my games! My confidence is back and I am no longer afraid to use my skills to take players on!” Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am having fun again. – Talia, Oklahoma
If you want to turn your dreams into a reality, then Soccer With The Competitive Edge will help take you there!
|Dimensions||12 × 5.4 × 10 in|
Audio CD, Digital