All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their ballplayers right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child/athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Our daughter Chelsea is a 12 year old pitcher and just played in her first tournament after having listened to your softball CDs. She pitched a no-hitter, struck out 11 batters in three innings and hit every time she got to the plate. We’ve never seen her so confident. We think your Softball CDs were a great help and wanted you to know. – Charlene K, Ohio
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Alan, I wanted you to know that Risa has her unofficial visit to South Carolina this weekend where the assistant coach said ‘she did not have to make her decision then but he would love it if she did.’ She has a couple of other Div 1 colleges interested in her as well, but to play in the SEC – she is so excited. A long way from the girl who could not put her skills into play! She has consistently had a BA of over 500, OBP of 600+ and fielding – let’s just say it is so much fun to watch and the general phrase on the team is “Our center fielder would have caught that!” Her mental state both on and off the field is great. I know this sounds like I am bragging – and maybe a little – but you and your training materials have had a HUGE impact on where she is now and I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart! – Amy, South Carolina
If you’re the parent of a ballplayer or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital