The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a squash player without training the mental dimension.
Coach G! I don’t know how to thank you for your “help” over these last few months. I have been using your audio set and I have finally learned to play my OWN game. Before, certain players would always freak me out and I’d get so nervous, I’d end up beating myself by over thinking about them. You’ve taught me what I had been doing wrong andhow to correct it and I am eternally grateful. – Scotty, D-1 player, New Jersey
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those run-away nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistake made by athletes
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
Since I started working with your CDs (14 Steps) and talking with you, I’ve finally gotten a handle on my…nerves and stopped the freezing that was going on…
My confidence has increased and now I am [competing] the way I do in practice, relaxed, aggressive, and dominating! Thanks Dr. G!! – TJ
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
Dr. G. I want to thank you for your new audio series. I have found it incredibly helpful for my squash game. I have always been the kind of player who loses confidence when my opponent strings a number of points together and I’ve had trouble stopping the slide. Your program has helped me get a handle on this and enabled me to stay calm and focused despite my opponent’s runs! In a quarterfinal match last weekend I was ahead 1 – 0 in games when my opponent won the next two games. Instead of panicking, I was able to calmly refocus and win the next two games for the match. I have never done that before! Wow! Thanks! – Jake, Pennsylvania
If you want to develop the mind of a champion squash player, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in
Audio CD, Digital