Squash coaches across the country are always asking me ‘How do I work with my athletes’ parents so that they support their child and my program and really understand what their role is?’
“Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport.” Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
Coach G! I don’t know how to thank you for your “help” over these last few months. I have been using your audio set and I have finally learned to play my OWN game. Before, certain players would always freak me out and I’d get so nervous, I’d end up beating myself by over thinking about them. You’ve taught me what I had been doing wrong andhow to correct it and I am eternally grateful. – Scotty, D-1 player, New Jersey
Dr. G’s book will teach you how to head off parent problems early on, defuse crises and win the support of the parents so that they enhance rather than undercut your efforts. Getting Parents to Work With You, Not Against You is a must read for any squash coach who is looking for practical advice and strategies to help them work with their athletes’ parents!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|