Over the past 34 years, I have specialized in helping athletes at all levels overcome performance fears and blocks and perform to their potential. I have trained thousands of coaches and parents on where their athletes need to be mentally in order to perform their best when it counts the most. This program will help you as squash parents to understand the secrets to peak performance and what you need to do to help your child have a happy and successful sports experience.
Dr. G. I want to thank you for your new audio series. I have found it incredibly helpful for my squash game. I have always been the kind of player who loses confidence when my opponent strings a number of points together and I’ve had trouble stopping the slide. Your program has helped me get a handle on this and enabled me to stay calm and focused despite my opponent’s runs! In a quarterfinal match last weekend I was ahead 1 – 0 in games when my opponent won the next two games. Instead of panicking, I was able to calmly refocus and win the next two games for the match. I have never done that before! Wow! Thanks! – Jake, Pennsylvania
Parents want to know:
- What role should I play on the parent/athlete/coach/team?
- What do I say and do after my child has a particularly painful failure?
- How will the Principles of PEAK PERFORMANCE help my child perform to their potential?
- What traps do I need to avoid so that my child has a happy and healthy youth sport experience?
- What should I do when my child is stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
I have downloaded your 14 Steps to Mental Toughness and have been listening to them with my son. I must say that it is having a very positive impact on both of us!! We live in the UK where this type of science is not well known, but now I am persuaded by it! I am so grateful that I discovered your work as my son is only 17 so has plenty of time to benefit. – Mohammed, United Kingdom
- The biggest mental trap that parents fall into and how to AVOID IT!
- What your child-athlete most needs from you to stay calm and perform like a winner!
- How to help your child use his/her failures to become successful!
- Why athletes consistently do better in practice than competition!
- What you need to do if you want your child to WIN MORE!
Coach G! I don’t know how to thank you for your “help” over these last few months. I have been using your audio set and I have finally learned to play my OWN game. Before, certain players would always freak me out and I’d get so nervous, I’d end up beating myself by over thinking about them. You’ve taught me what I had been doing wrong and how to correct it and I am eternally grateful. – Scotty, D-1 player, New Jersey
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
PARENTS AND COACHES GUIDE TO WINNING AT THE YOUTH SPORTS GAME
What EVERY parent and coach needs to know to help your child-athlete feel and perform like a WINNER!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|