All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their shooters right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Alan, In my last competition, I finished 2nd with one gun and my combined score was good enough for the overall win. I can tell you that I was 100% relaxed the entire time I was there which was huge for me!! I put the breathing to work with the music and was totally relaxed. That was the first time in a long time where I just “did” it as opposed to forcing it to happen. I have recommended you and your product to a couple of friends. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you had a significant positive effect on my performance! – Jack, South Carolina
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Since working with you and your products, I have pulled everything that you had shown me together and nailed the distinguished rifleman badge. I shot on the New York State High-power team and had a great time! There is no more thinking about it. It just happens, it’s confidence on steroids. I just wanted to Thank you for your help and encouragement. – Ray, North Carolina
If you’re the parent of a shooter or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital