Tennis coaches across the country are always asking me ‘How do I work with my athletes’ parents so that they support their child and my program and really understand what their role is?’
Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport. – Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
Coach G, I’m a tennis player and my 15 year old daughter pitches for the varsity softball team in high school. She hopes to go on and play D-1 in college. We have both found your Sports Mind book so helpful! I know I can see a huge difference in her when she’s on the mound! She’s much more composed and confident than she was last season and she talks about your strategies all of the time! For me, you have helped me let go of my mistakes and concentrate better! My results show it! Good stuff! – Robert, Arizona
If you want to develop the mind of a champion tennis player, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|