The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a track & field athlete without training the mental dimension.
Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport. – Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
Hi Dr. G I thought I would let you know that Kelsey and I looked through your workbook a couple of days this week before her Saturday meet. She said she put your ideas to use and it looks like it REALLY worked! She jumped a season PR of 5’1″! We will continue the exercises and hope for an even better meet this coming Friday at her League Championships. Thank you so much for your training programs. They really work! – Lynn, Missouri
If you want to develop the mind of a champion track & field athlete, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|