All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their track & field athletes right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your athlete?
- Does your athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Just wanted to thank you! Mandy had her best year in high school sports with PR’s in cross country and track, state appearances in both sports and a cross country medal. She was approached by Loyola the weekend of the State track meet and we are thrilled that she will be attending there in the fall! Thank you for all your help! We truly appreciate it! – Lorna, Texas
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Thank you Dr. G! Amy had a fantastic race at States. She PR’d by nearly a minute and her team won! The team also tied for fastest team average ever at this course! Amy was able to manage her nerves and focus! Between your CDs and whatever else you guys worked on Tuesday night it was the key to this break-through race. I just wanted to thank you for teaching her how to cope and manage her own nerves and fears by knowing what she can control and what she can’t! – Debbie, New Jersey
If you’re the parent of a track & field athlete or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital