All too often, well-meaning parents and coaches say and do the wrong things to their triathletes right before or during competitions and as a result, inadvertently set them up to fail.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your athlete?
- Does your athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
I can honestly say that Dr.G’s mental toughness swim series helped me stay confident and focused and helped me believe in myself as I attempted again to make the Olympic team. I have to give Dr. G’s program big credit in helping me bring home a relay Gold! – Sheila Taormina, Olympic Gold Medalist & World Class Triathlete
- Recognize the performance disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to insure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability. Insure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports drop-out and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
Coach G, I’m a professional triathlete and I have to tell you that your series has helped me beat a long time problem! I have always had confidence as a runner and cyclist, and despite being a good swimmer, I used to always get psyched out by other competitors right before the start of my races. This caused me to tighten up and fall way behind. Since working with your program, I finally figured out what I had been doing wrong. Now I am able to focus on the right things on the beach before the start and this keeps me calm and confident! What a change! Thank you, Thank you. – Shiela, Florida
If you’re the parent of a triathlete or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital