Ultimate coaches across the country are always asking me ‘How do I work with my athletes’ parents so that they support their child and my program and really understand what their role is?’
Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport. – Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
Once again, your talk worked its magic! Not only did we easily win Regional but our developmental team won regional in their division too. We had our team meeting last night. Each player spoke and your name and lessons came up repeatedly. Thank you so much for helping out our team! – Tiina Booth, Head Coach, UMass
If you’re the parent of an ultimate player or you coach, and you really want your kids to be happy and successful, then this CD/MP3 program is a must for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|12 × 10 × 3 in