It can be really frustrating to work hard in practice and not have it pay off in competition. You KNOW you’re a better ultra athlete than that.
I have read your books and listened to your CDs my entire life. I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger and have recently completed my first Ironman. I am now in the process of training for my pro license. I just wanted to thank you for all your help. Your audios and books have really helped me achieve a success I used to only dream of! – Ashley, South Carolina
- Does your head get in the way of you handling the pain and fatigue of oxygen debt?
- Are there certain opponents who always seem to psych you out?
- Do wish that you could stay calm and sleep the nights before big races?
- Do you get too nervous to do your best and then choke under pressure?
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you have a problem concentrating on what’s important and letting go of distractions?
- Do you over-think your races/performances?
Your audio program has helped me better handle the physical and emotional pain of hard racing! I’m no longer wasting valuable energy worrying about the difficult parts of my event or the course conditions! Good stuff, Dr. G. – Thomas, Virginia
I get it. After working 34 years with swimmers, cyclists, triathletes and other endurance sport athletes, I have put together the BEST combination of CDs (MP3s) and books (PDFs) to help you take your performance to the next level AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Do you want to learn advanced mental strategies and techniques that will help you more consistently perform to your potential?
I’m a professional triathlete and I have to tell you that your series has helped me beat a long time problem! I have always had confidence as a runner and cyclist, and despite being a good swimmer, I used to always get psyched out by other competitors right before the start of my races. This caused me to tighten up and fall way behind. Since working with your program, I finally figured out what I had been doing wrong. Now I am able to focus on the right things on the beach before the start and this keeps me calm and confident! What a change! Thank you, Thank you. – Sheila, Florida
- Learn the biggest cause of choking and how to avoid it.
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner.
- Stay relaxed and calm the nights leading up to those big performances.
- Master last minute negativity and self-doubts.
- Quickly rebound from mistakes and bad breaks.
- Control runaway nerves so that you stay calm under pressure.
- Learn to mentally prepare for your big races.
I had been struggling with underachieving for a long time. My great practice times never translated into fast races. I knew it was my nerves but didn’t realize that I was making myself nervous by focusing too much on my times and splits! Your program has really opened my eyes and helped me see that I needed to focus more on what I was doing and not thinking! And now I am competing the way I train! My confidence is way up and my nerves are finally under control! Thanks for your good work! – Kenny, Louisiana
You’re ready to train like a champion, using your mind and your body. Don’t leave the all-important mental side of your racing to chance. Let me teach you to become mentally tough and perform your best under pressure. If you’re serious about taking your sport to the next level, then this package is the one for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Develop the mind of a CHAMPION! Dr. G’s most popular CDs will help you perform your BEST when it counts the MOST!
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS
Dr. G.’s revolutionary new book will help you beat blocks and performance fears for good!
SPORTS SLUMP BUSTING
10 Steps to MENTAL TOUGHNESS and peak performance for coaches and athletes. Everything you need to know to bust slumps and get back on track!
THE SPORTS MIND PROGRAM
Audio program and accompanying workbook!
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 4 in|