Ultra sports coaches across the country are always asking me ‘How do I work with my athletes’ parents so that they support their child and my program and really understand what their role is?’
“Thanks so much! I finally learned how to get my parents on the same page that I’m on. They’re actually helping me now! Go Figure! It has made things so much much easier for me to do my job. I think this is a critically important book for coaches in any sport.” Jack, Florida
- Are over-involved parents driving you to distraction?
- Are you spending far too much of your time trying to manage out of control parents?
- Do you really want to be successful as a coach?
- A humorous, yet practical look into why parents act the way they do and how you as a coach can actively train them to be more productive members of your team.
- Unchecked parental misbehavior can sabotage all your hard work and coaching expertise, distract your athletes from the task at hand, and drive you to an early retirement.
I have read your books and listened to your CDs my entire life. I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger and I have your competitive swimming CDs. I have just completed my first Ironman and am now training for my pro license. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help. I’ve gotten so much from your books and CDs! – Ashley, North Carolina
Dr. G’s book will teach you how to head off parent problems early on, defuse crises and win the support of the parents so that they enhance rather than undercut your efforts. Getting Parents to Work With You, Not Against You is a must read for any ultra sports coach who is looking for practical advice and strategies to help them work with their athletes’ parents!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 3 in|