The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a wrestler without training the mental dimension.
Meeting with you helped me get my confidence and aggressiveness back. You really know the sport. Thanks so much for all of your help. I went further in NCAAs than ever before! – Colby, D-1 wrestler, Iowa
- Are you stuck in a slump or blocked by fears?
- Do you inexplicably lose to weaker opponents?
- Does your concentration abandon you just at that crucial moment?
- Do you have problems with choking under pressure?
- Do you lack mental toughness?
- Would you like to know how to mentally prepare for BIG competitions?
14 STEPS TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS will systematically help you resolve those mental problems that keep you from taking your game to that next level. Through the use of exercises, motivational and teaching stories, and proven mental toughness strategies you’ll learn to recognize the causes of choking and poor performance and quickly overcome them.
- Develop the ability to deal with last-minute negativity and self-doubts
- Control those runaway nerves so that you stay cool and calm under pressure
- Quickly rebound from failure and adversity
- Let go of your mistakes and control your emotions during competition
- Develop the ability to concentrate like a winner
- Identify and avoid the biggest mental mistakes made by wrestlers
- Mentally prepare for those important performances
- Motivate yourself to get the most out of your training on a daily basis
Congratulations on your program, “14 Steps!” They are truly outstanding and thoroughly cover all the mental aspects of sports which are challenging to athletes and coaches. We are using them this year as part of our weekly training program and the kids love your stories and teachings! – Ken S., Head Coach, North Carolina
14 Steps is designed for both coaches and athletes at every level, across all sports. It’s loaded with mental toughness skills, exercises and motivational stories that will help you overcome performance problems, bust slumps and turn you into a consistently mentally tough competitor.
My boy has always had loads of talent. He works hard but his matches don’t show it. He usually gets so nervous and scared before his matches that by the time he steps onto the mat he can’t even move. Your CDs and workbook have been amazing. They’ve helped him calm down and wrestle like he does in practice. His confidence has grown and the results show it. Thanks. – Greg, Texas
If you want to develop the mind of a champion wrestler, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.4 in|
Audio CD, Digital