The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a wrestler without training the mental dimension.
I was listening to your “Parents” audio today on my drive and I have to say it opened my eyes! Especially the part where you talk about “good” and “bad” nervous. What a life skills gift to teach parents how to teach their kids how to roll with the “juice” that naturally comes up as you’re about to perform! The “Juice” is normal, it is what will fuel you. Don’t fear “The Juice” embrace it. Such a great audio! Thank you. – Wesley, Nevada
- Do you know how to get the best out of your child/athlete?
- Does your child/athlete feel good about him/herself in the sport?
- Are you a winning parent/coach?
- Is your child/athlete suffering from burnout?
- Are you saying the right things to your child/athlete at competitions?
- Do you want your child-athlete to go as far as possible in their sport?
Meeting with you helped me get my confidence and aggressiveness back. You really know the sport. Thanks so much for all of your help. I went further in NCAAs than ever before! – Colby, D-1 wrestler, Iowa
- Recognize the performance-disrupting mistakes that parents and coaches make and learn to avoid them.
- Understand and use the 7 Principles of Peak Performance to ensure that your child stays happy and performs to his/her potential.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- Know what your role is on the parent-athlete-coach team and how to play it to the best of your ability.
- Ensure that your child avoids burn-out.
- Prevent your child-athlete from becoming a youth sports dropout and instead help them feel and perform like a winner.
My boy has always had loads of talent. He works hard but his matches don’t show it. He usually gets so nervous and scared before his matches that by the time he steps onto the mat he can’t even move. Your CDs and workbook have been amazing. They’ve helped him calm down and wrestle like he does in practice. His confidence has grown and the results show it. Thanks. – Greg, Texas
If you want to develop the mind of a champion wrestler, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||10 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
Audio CD, Digital