The fact is that you can’t reach your true potential as a wrestler without training the mental dimension.
“Dr. G, I just finished reading This is Your Brain On Sports and I absolutely loved it! It opened my eyes to what really causes athletes to fall apart and it will help me be more effective!” – Frank
- Has positive self-talk, imagery, and relaxation techniques failed to resolve your slumps, fears, choking, or freezing?
- Have you mysteriously lost skills and abilities that you have had for years?
- Is your performance problem killing your love for your sport?
Amazing Book! (This Is Your Brain On Sports) Purchased this book for my husband and once he started reading the book, he couldn’t put it down. He said it was fascinating and so “spot on” … My husband said that if he knew what this book speaks of … he would have had a longer pro career. Every athlete, coach, and parent (especially father) of an athlete will benefit from reading this book. – Amazon Review
This revolutionary new book introduces the breakthrough concept of RSPPs-Repetitive Sports Performance Problems
A real breakthrough book for athletes! Having been frustrated using traditional cognitive-behavioral approaches with athletes experiencing freezing, choking or the yips, this book packs in all of the information you need to make a wonderful impact with athletes suffering from these recurrent sports performance issues. I was able to put the breakthrough therapy of `brainspotting’ to immediate use with my clients and the results were spectacular! I would highly recommend this book and its techniques to all practitioners who work with athletes. You will be thrilled with your results. But that’s not all. The authors wrote this book so that athletes could also benefit. They carefully put together treatment strategies that athletes can employ even without a therapist. I recommend this not just for therapists who work with athletes, but for athletes themselves! – Amazon Review
- An easy read, This Is Your Brain On Sports is filled with engaging and inspiring stories.
- Case-studies illustrate how professional, elite, collegiate, and junior athletes have been freed for good from this silent “epidemic” of performance blocks and fears including: the yips, “Steve Blass disease,” “Mackey Sasser syndrome,” slumps, balking, choking, and freezing.
- Based on the thousands of struggling athletes who Dr. Goldberg and Dr. Grand have helped using their breakthrough approach working one-on-one with athletes around the world.
- The “treatment” and “self-help” chapters will teach you how to begin to resolve your fears and blocks and get back on track to peak performance!
If you want to develop the mind of a champion wrestler, then this comprehensive, easy-to-listen-to program is just for you!
Though this product is not sport-specific, I’ve consistently received positive feedback from athletes in your sport about its effectiveness!
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 0.519 in|
PRINT EDITION, DIGITAL