Peak Performance On-Site Workshops
Give your Sports Team, Club, or Organization the Competitive Edge
Give your athletic organization a lasting educational and motivational boost with one of my peak performance/mental toughness workshops. As a nationally known expert in sports enhancement and the sports performance consultant for the 1999 NCAA Men’s Basketball and 2000 Men’s Soccer National Champion UConn Huskies I specialize in helping you make your program stronger and more successful.
Can't have Dr. G. in person?
I offer my mental toughness workshops at your site and will teach your athletes practical, easy-to-learn skills which will help them better handles the pressure of competition, bounce back from failure, concentrate on what’s important & block out everything else, mentally prepare for big competition, develop confidence and much more!
For your parents I offer a special session geared towards getting parents “on the team” and training them to do the right things in relation to the coach and their child-athlete. In a powerful, yet humorous way I teach parents how to avoid the mistakes that cause burnout, performance problems and low self-esteem. I help parents to clearly understand the role that they need to play to insure that their child has an all-around winning experience in the sport.
As a coach, you and your staff will learn how to take your program to the next level by integrating peak performance strategies into your existing coaching tools. Topics covered are hand-tailored to meet the specific needs of your program and concerns of the individual coaches.
PEAK PERFORMANCE ON-SITE WORKSHOPS
- Recognize and avoid performance-disrupting mental traps.
- Think like a winner and perform mentally tough.
- Stay calm in the clutch and rebound quickly from mistakes and bad breaks.
- Eliminate the destructive effects of psych-outs and intimidation.
- Take your game/training to the next level.
- Learn the mental toughness strategies of Olympic medallists.
Develop winning concentration.
- Learn how to best help your child reach his/her athletic dreams.
- Avoid the performance-destroying mistakes that too many parents make.
- Learn the principles of peak performance and how to use them with your child.
- Know what to say when your child fails and how to help them rebound quickly from these setbacks.
- Learn what parents of gold medallists have to say about helping your child-athlete to be successful.
- Know the dos and don’ts for pregame psyching.
- Become a better motivator.
- Use the winning principles of peak performance to help you be more effective.
- Train your athletes to be mentally tough.
- Know how to get parents to work with, not against you.
- Understand the secrets of slump-busting and snapping losing streaks.
- Teach your athletes to stay cool in the clutch.
What you need to know to develop a close-knit, winning team.
call me anytime at (413) 549-1085.